Sorry guys… not feeling well so haven’t updated my blog agesssss long!!!
Patients need some places quiet so that they can have a rest…
Well, I suggest you Mt Wutai, which is in Shanxi Province…
Mount Wǔtái is one of the Four Sacred Mountains in Chinese Buddhism. It is surrounded by a cluster of flat-topped peaks (North, South, East, West, and Central). The North peak, called Beitai Ding or Yedou Feng, is the highest (3.061 m), and indeed the highest point in northern China.The site is home to many of China’s most important monasteries and temples. Mount Wutai host over 53 sacred monasteries, and they were inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2009.
Spend couple days in Mt Wutai, you can relax and peace your heart. Try walk through the five peaks. Meanwhile, go different temples like Tayuan Temple, Manjusri Temple. You will re-love yourself and life.
- TAYUAN SI – This temple is dominated by its distinctive Ming Dynasty and Tibetan-styled Great White Dagoba (Da Bai Ta), which rises to a height of 190ft (50m). The Dagoba is topped with a bronze cap with bells.
- LUOHOU SI – Inside the temple is a wooden lotus flower decorated with eight wooden petals that, when rotated, open to reveal carved Buddhist figures.
- XIAN TONG SI – The highlight of this, the largest temple on Wutai Shan, is the Bronze Hall. Made entirely from metal, it is decorated with thousands of small Buddhist figures.
- PUSA DING – To reach Pusa Ding (Bodhisattva Summit), a temple complex dating from the Ming and Qing dynasties, there is a climb of 108 steps. A significant number – it is the number of beads on a Buddhist rosary.
- QI FO SI – This temple is not visited as much as the other more famous temples and as such will be a quitere spot to take in the scenery. It also has a white stone pagoda.
The highest temperature is in summer time during Jul to Aug, which is about 8 degrees. the lowest could be -18 degrees.
You can choose to stay overnight in the temple, about RMB 40-50 (AUD8-10), providing with vege meal or other home-stay/ farm stay. They are also very cheap and able to provide meal 😀
See if you have luck to see our wild legend fox during days.